If your law office doesn't currently have a strong internet presence then you're missing out on a huge number of potential customers.
Today, people searching for lawyers or legal services start on Google - searching for specific needs like "divorce lawyer" or "real estate lawyer" or other unique searches depending on their needs. They also turn to local businesses on Google Maps or Yelp. Does your website or business address show up?
Only a small percentage of lawyers and law firms are taking advantage of the powerful opportunity to reach new customers when and where they want to find you - online!
Most lawyers completely ignore the power of internet marketing without so much as website or online maps listing. Others create a website that's poorly designed and then never update it so it looks outdated and doesn't display well on mobile phones (where 60% of users search!). Then they expect traffic to start coming to their website but it never does.
So they either forget about internet marketing or waste money on a digital marketing agency that doesn't deliver traffic or leads.
If you're not marketing your practice online, think about how many customers aren't able to find you at the moment they need legal services. Now imagine instead you choose to work with an expert team to build a complete internet marketing program including:
- Modern, easy to use website that looks great on a computer or a smartphone,which drives more business and adds new revenue channels through online sales like flowers or other add-ons.
- Professional photography package to represent your staff and office - compared to competitors who use poor images or stock photography.
- Business listing on Google Maps, Bing Maps, Mapquest and hundreds of other map listing sites.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) so your website appears at the top of Google results when potential clients are searching for keywords related to your legal expertise.
- Paid Search (Google AdWords) enhances your presence on Google and Google Maps even further and pay only when users visit your website.
- Email marketing allows you to keep in touch with customers, business partners and prospects.
After launching an internet marketing program, how much further ahead would you be than your competitors in reaching your customers online?
Our experienced team has helped dozens of businesses grow traffic, sales and profits online. With over 13 years of experience and a love for helping businesses achieve their goals, we are the perfect partner.
So are you ready to start putting your business right in front of new customers when they want to find you? See how we can help you build a targeted online business through a proven lawyer internet marketing campaign.
Imagine how many more people you could help with an additional 5, 10 or 20+ new clients every month. Ready to talk? Choose a time and schedule a 30-minute strategy call now.